Bali, 11 october 2017 I was a new local manager hotel in Bali, today I came to Agoda International Office at Campuan 1 Street, Kuta Bali.I have trouble with my username and password acces to my hotel login after an handover from the last manager.

I come to front office and a staff name Brian is there. I explain my problem, he ask me to access my phone to login again, I told him I have already do that for many times, but he ask me to to do it again (no smile and not polite at all). I do it again and the problems is still unsolve. then he do something with his computer, and he said he already change the password with the new one.

after that one foreign people come to the office, he directly welcoming him very polite and ignoring me to serve that new guest, and tell that guest to sit and wait for market manager from agoda to come out. I feel really harrassed by this staff, why the standard is so different for local and foreign patner like me. we have contract that said we are a patner, did your company do that kind of discrimination to your patner? I dont know what is your breif for your front officer especialy this "Brian", why they do that to the local.

After that, he talk with me again " if you get problem you should call your market manager !" (and still without smile or politeness).

so I said "thank you" i leave that office with an upset feeling.I do not want to meet with that Brian anymore...

Had an Experience with Agoda?

Comments