On the 7/12/17, I made a reservation on Agoda for a hotel in Mauritius, it was confirmed and I paid, the money went off my account.I received my booking code: 206709883, Price 29651.53.

I woke up the next morning to be informed by email from Agoda that my booking was canceled. No reason, just an apology and a lousy 10 dollar voucher. I had to call them a number of times before I was eventually informed that the cancellation was due to a technical error on their end. They confirmed that my payment has been released and it would take 24 hours to reflect in my bank account.

When it didn’t, I called my bank who informed me that the process will take 7 working days unless Agoda sends an approval code to my bank. I called Agoda and gave them the code after which they put me on a long hold. Eventually, the lady came back and informed me that the code has been sent and to give it another 24 hours. Today is the 11th and I still don’t have my refund from Agoda nor do I have any other money to book a hotel.

Agoda does not want to help by trying to secure my accommodation until the money comes through.

I don’t know if I will get my money back in time to book a holiday or whether I will get my money back at all.Don’t book on Agoda, it is not credible.

Review about: Agoda Room Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.